Palm fruit oil is available in some spreads, such as Nutella and Smart Balance. Its liquid form is more heat stable than olive oil. In her conversation with KUSI hosts, Pharmacist Sherry Torkos, co-author of Saving Women’s Hearts, encourages women to use Malaysian Palm Fruit Oil because it contains tocotrienols which may have both heart and brain benefits.
1. Regress atherosclerotic plaques in stroke patients,
3. Inhibit entry of white blood cells into arterial wall to become devouring phagocytes, thereby preventing early plaque formation,
4. Inhibit blood clot formation in the bloodstream (anti-thrombotic effect),
5. Protect skin from damage by ultra-violet rays of the sun (prevent premature aging)
6. Kill cancer cells (“apoptosis”)
7. Inhibit the growth and spread of breast cancer cells!