- 12 boneless, skinless chicken tenderloins
- 3 cups panko bread crumbs
- 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
- 1-1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 eggs, beaten
- Malaysian palm oil, for pan frying
- You will need 3 bowls of equal size. Fill one with flour, add eggs to second bowl and in the third bowl mix panko bread crumbs and parmesan cheese.
- Toss the chicken tenderloin with flour until completely coated, shake off excess, then dip in egg on both sides and cover with panko, using your fingers to make sure every part of chicken is covered.
- Set aside and repeat with each piece of chicken until all are coated.
- Heat a large skillet to medium-high heat. Add Malaysian palm oil. For even cooking, add enough palm oil to come half way up each piece of chicken.
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Pan fry breaded chicken for about 1-2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. *chicken will be raw in the middle*
- Transfer chicken to parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake the tenders for 20-25 minutes, or until done.
- Alternately, put on sheet pan with Baked Sweet Potato Fries for the last 10 minutes of their cooking at their set temperature, 450° F.
We are your resource for information on the health and nutritional benefits of Malaysian palm fruit oil and palm fruit oil bioactives. We provide breaking news and industry research, including the exciting potential for supporting cardiovascular and neurological health.