This post was originally published on July 5, 2018 and updated on April 30, 2020.
- 8 ounces Dried soba boodles
- 1 teaspoon Malaysian sustainable palm oil
- 1 Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Eggplant, cubed and fried
- 6 tablespoons Malaysian sustainable palm oil
- 2 tablespoons Miso paste
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar or mirin
- 1 tablespoon White sesame seed toasted
- 1 tablespoon Black sesame seed toasted
- Black pepper, to taste
Cook the soba noodles in rapidly boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and toss with Malaysian palm oil. Place in a covered container in the fridge to chill until cold. For rapid cooling you can use ice cubes.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the noodles, mango, eggplant and prepared dressing. Toss to mix well. Serve chilled, or at room temperature.
Recipe by Jean Michel Fraisse
We are your resource for information on the health and nutritional benefits of Malaysian palm fruit oil and palm fruit oil bioactives. We provide breaking news and industry research, including the exciting potential for supporting cardiovascular and neurological health.