This post was originally published on March 3, 2018 and updated on May 13, 2021.
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked Maldon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Malaysian Red Palm Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the almond flour, psyllium, and salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Gently pulse in the water and oil until dough forms.
- Place dough ball on a sheet of parchment paper and press flat. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Transfer to a cutting board and remove the top parchment. If it is sticking, chill in refrigerator so that the oil hardens a little and cut into rectangles, triangles or squares. Keep them on the bottom parchment and transfer to a sheet pan. Sprinkle smoked salt on top if desired.
- Place in the oven and bake until the edges are brown and crisp (about 10-15 minutes).
- Transfer to a rack and allow to cool and break apart into the shapes you cut.
We are your resource for information on the health and nutritional benefits of Malaysian palm fruit oil and palm fruit oil bioactives. We provide breaking news and industry research, including the exciting potential for supporting cardiovascular and neurological health.