- Malaysian palm oil, for coating
- 5 sweet potatoes, peeled and sliced into 1/4-inch long slices, then 1/4-wide inch strips
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 450° F.
- Line a sheet tray with parchment. In a large bowl, toss sweet potatoes with just enough oil to coat. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Spread sweet potatoes in single layer on prepared baking sheet, being sure not to overcrowd.
- Bake until sweet potatoes are tender and golden brown, turning occasionally, about 20 minutes. Let cool 5 to 10 minutes before serving.