- 8 ounces Dried soba boodles
- 1 teaspoon Malaysian sustainable palm oil
- 1 Mango, peeled and cubed
- 1 Eggplant, cubed and fried
- 6 tablespoons Malaysian sustainable palm oil
- 2 tablespoons Miso paste
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar or mirin
- 1 tablespoon White sesame seed toasted
- 1 tablespoon Black sesame seed toasted
- Black pepper, to taste
Cook the soba noodles in rapidly boiling water according to packet instructions. Drain and toss with Malaysian palm oil. Place in a covered container in the fridge to chill until cold. For rapid cooling you can use ice cubes.
In a small mixing bowl, combine the dressing ingredients and mix well.
In a large mixing bowl, combine the noodles, mango, eggplant and prepared dressing. Toss to mix well. Serve chilled, or at room temperature.
Recipe by Jean Michel Fraisse