- 1 head Cauliflower
- 1 large onion,
- 1 tablespoon Malaysian Red Palm Oil
- 5 tablespoons Red Curry paste
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 14 ounces Unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/4 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1 lime juice
- zest of one lime
- 2 each Kaffir Lime Leaves
- Cilantro for garnish
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees.
- Take a cauliflower, chop it into roughly 2” pieces, core and all. In a mixing bowl, toss the vegetables with the red palm oil, transfer to a parchment-lined baking tray and cook until tender and lightly browned, roughly 30-40 minutes.
- Transfer the vegetables to a blender with the broth and affix he cover. Slowly bring the speed to high so you do not blow the top off the blender and run until silky smooth.
- Transfer the puree into a stock pot or large saucepan, place over over medium heat, and whisk in the coconut milk, curry paste, salt, and lime zest, juice, lemongrass and lime leaves. Stir, bring to a boil, reduce to a simmer and cook for 10 minutes. Strain out the leaves and lemon grass, pour into bowls and garnish with cilantro leaves.