- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon psyllium husks
- 3/4 teaspoon smoked Maldon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Malaysian Red Palm Oil
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine the almond flour, psyllium, and salt in the bowl of a food processor.
- Gently pulse in the water and oil until dough forms.
- Place dough ball on a sheet of parchment paper and press flat. Cover with another sheet of parchment paper and roll to 1/8 inch thickness.
- Transfer to a cutting board and remove the top parchment. If it is sticking, chill in refrigerator so that the oil hardens a little and cut into rectangles, triangles or squares. Keep them on the bottom parchment and transfer to a sheet pan. Sprinkle smoked salt on top if desired.
- Place in the oven and bake until the edges are brown and crisp (about 10-15 minutes).
- Transfer to a rack and allow to cool and break apart into the shapes you cut.